LS Tee with Freedom Horses in Reef Sunburst Tie-Dye
Inspired by his love for vintage concert tees, this tee has been hand-dyed with love by our Creative Director, Scott Studenberg, in his Laurel Canyon, CA studio. Each tee is upcycled from existing stock to create newness while eliminating waste, in hopes to better our environment. These pieces will not be reproduced, so grab your size now before it's gone.
• Bi-level long sleeve tee in our heavy weight jersey (gets softer with every wash) with our freedom horses graphic printed center chest.
• 100% Cotton
• Made in Los Angeles, supporting local manufacturers and reducing our carbon footprint.
• Fits slim, size up for a more oversized look.
• Phillip is 6'2" has a 40" chest, 30" waist and wears size 0
• Tailyn is 5’9”, has a 32" bust, 23.5” waist, 35'” hips, and wears a size 0
00 = XS | 0 = S | 1 = M | 2 = L | 3 = XL | 4 = 2XL
• Upon this piece's first wash, please do so by itself as residual dye could still be present that could damage other garments.
• While every piece is similar to the one photographed, each one has its own unique color and pattern that is to be expected.