LGBTQ Community LS Tee in Charcoal Spiral Tie-Dye, 11 of 11
Part of our Pride & Coachella Collection, this tee has been hand-dyed with love by our Creative Director, Scott Studenberg, in his Laurel Canyon, CA studio. Inspired by his love for vintage concert tees, Studenberg uses an artisan approach to reinvent each piece in limited edition runs, upcycling existing tees to create newness while eliminating waste, in hopes to better our environment. These pieces will not be reproduced, so grab your size now before it's gone.
• Bi-level long sleeve tee in our heavy weight jersey (gets softer with every wash) with our LGBTQ Community Crest (think Britney Spears' Pride 2020 Pride video message) printed left chest.
• This "spiral tie-dye" technique is a whirlwind of charcoal with faint flares of neon pink and neon yellow.
• 100% Cotton
• Made in Los Angeles, supporting local manufacturers and reducing our carbon footprint.
• Fits slim, size up for a more oversized look.
• Phillip is 6'2" has a 40" chest, 30" waist and wears size 2.
• Tailyn is 5’9”, has 32" bust, 23.5” waist, 36'” hips and wears a size 2.
0 = S | 1 = M | 2 = L | 3 = XL | 4 = 2XL
• Upon this piece's first wash, please do so by itself as residual dye could still be present that could damage other garments.
• While every piece is similar to the one photographed, each one has its own unique color and pattern that is to be expected.