Baja Bitch Tank in Candy Crystal Tie-Dye, 3 of 3
Part of our Coachella Collection, this tee has been hand-dyed with love by our Creative Director, Scott Studenberg, in his Laurel Canyon, CA studio. Inspired by his love for vintage concert tees, Studenberg uses an artisan approach to reinvent each piece in limited edition runs, upcycling existing tees to create newness while eliminating waste, in hopes to better our environment. These pieces will not be reproduced, so grab your size now before it's gone.
• Jersey tank top with our 100% That Baja Bitch graphic printed center chest and center back.
• Studenberg names this technique "crystal tie-dye" as it looks like a massive crystal has been cut in half, this one in shades of neon yellow, hot pink and neon blue.
• 100% Cotton
• Made in Los Angeles, supporting local manufacturers and reducing our carbon footprint.
• Fits oversized, size down for a more fitted look.
• Male model is 6'0" with 40" chest and 32" waist and wears a size 2 in alternate color.
• Female model is 5'7" with 32" chest and 34" waist , 33" hips and wears a size 1 in alternate color.
00 = XS | 0 = S | 1 = M | 2 = L | 3 = XL | 4 = 2XL
• Upon this piece's first wash, please do so by itself as residual dye could still be present that could damage other garments.
• Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.