Father, Sun LS Tee in Purple Rain Crystal Tie-Dye
Part of our Coachella Collection, this tee has been hand-dyed with love by our Creative Director, Scott Studenberg, in his Laurel Canyon, CA studio. Inspired by his love for vintage concert tees, Studenberg uses an artisan approach to reinvent each piece in limited edition runs, upcycling existing tees to create newness while eliminating waste, in hopes to better our environment. These pieces will not be reproduced, so grab your size now before it's gone.
• Bi-level long sleeve tee in our heavy weight jersey (gets softer with every wash) with our FATHER, SUN, HAUS OF BAJA graphic printed center chest.
• Studenberg names this technique "crystal tie-dye" as it looks like a crystal has been cut in half, this one in colors that remind him of Prince's "Purple Rain" album cover.
• 100% Cotton
• Made in Los Angeles, supporting local manufacturers and reducing our carbon footprint.
• Fits slim, size up for a more oversized look.
• Phillip is 6'2" has a 40" chest, 30" waist and wears size 1.
00 = XS | 0 = S | 1 = M | 2 = L | 3 = XL | 4 = 2XL
• Upon this piece's first wash, please do so by itself as residual dye could still be present that could damage other garments.