Father, Sun LS Tee in Pacific Crystal Tie-Dye, 1 of 1
Part of our Coachella Collection, this tee has been hand-dyed with love by our Creative Director, Scott Studenberg, in his Laurel Canyon, CA studio. Inspired by his love for vintage concert tees, Studenberg uses an artisan approach to reinvent each piece in limited edition runs, upcycling existing tees to create newness while eliminating waste, in hopes to better our environment. These pieces will not be reproduced, so grab your size now before it's gone.
• Bi-level long sleeve tee in our heavy weight jersey (gets softer with every wash) with our FATHER, SUN, HAUS OF BAJA graphic printed center chest.
• Studenberg names this technique "crystal tie-dye" as it looks like a massive crystal has been cut in half, this one in colors that remind him of the Pacific Ocean's gorgeous waters.
• 100% Cotton
• Made in Los Angeles, supporting local manufacturers and reducing our carbon footprint.
• Fits slim, size up for a more oversized look.
• Guy is 6'0", has a 38" chest, 32" waist and wears a size 3 in an alternate color.
•Tailyn is 5’9”, has 32" bust, 23.5” waist, 36'” hips and wears a size size 3.
00 = XS | 0 = S | 1 = M | 2 = L | 3 = XL | 4 = 2XL
• Upon this piece's first wash, please do so by itself as residual dye could still be present that could damage other garments.
• While every piece is similar to the one photographed, each one has its own unique color and pattern that is to be expected.