Hausamigos LS Tee in Tequila Daze Spiral Tie-Dye, 6 of 6
Part of our Coachella Collection, this tee has been hand-dyed with love by our Creative Director, Scott Studenberg, in his Laurel Canyon, CA studio. Inspired by his love for vintage concert tees, Studenberg uses an artisan approach to reinvent each piece in limited edition runs, upcycling existing tees to create newness while eliminating waste, in hopes to better our environment. These pieces will not be reproduced, so grab your size now before it's gone.
• Bi-level long sleeve tee in our heavy weight jersey (gets softer with every wash) with our FATHER, SUN, HAUS OF BAJA graphic printed center chest.
• This "Tequila Daze" spiral tie-dye technique is a whirlwind of neon yellow, neon sky & neon blue inspired by that weekend getaway, midday, buzzed, glance up at the sky.
• 100% Cotton
• Made in Los Angeles, supporting local manufacturers and reducing our carbon footprint.
• Fits slim, size up for a more oversized look.
• Guy is 6'0", has a 38" chest, 32" waist and wears a size 3 in an alternate color.
• Tailyn is 5’9”, has a 32" bust, 23.5” waist, 35'” hips, and wears a size 2.
00 = XS | 0 = S | 1 = M | 2 = L | 3 = XL | 4 = 2XL
• Upon this piece's first wash, please do so by itself as residual dye could still be present that could damage other garments.
• While every piece is similar to the one photographed, each one has its own unique color and pattern that is to be expected.