Cashmere Blend Blanket In Black/White Ikat Graffiti
This covetable blanket is knit in our signature ikat graffiti jacquard from our very first Spring 2013 collection, celebrating our ten year anniversary! It's made with the most plush yarn available and now reversible so you can enjoy two color-ways in one.
Sustainably made in the only remaining boutique knitting manufacturer left in United States, our covetable cashmere blanket is locally created in Los Angeles supporting a reduced carbon footprint and clean conscience.
• Reversible blanket knit in our signature ikat graffiti jacquard.
• 50% Cotton, 35% Silk, 15% Cashmere
• 90” x 60” (inches) or 7.5’ x 5’ (feet)
• Model is 5’9” and wears our blanket in an alternate color.
• Made ethically in Los Angeles in the last boutique knitwear manufacturer in United States making for a reduced carbon footprint that supports our environment as well as local economy.